- the user's nick to give protection flags. The BOT will check if this person has an user or not on BOT. If it has no user - the BOT automatically will create an user for this person & will give protection flags specified by you. Sometimes it may happen that there is already an user on BOT with same name as the nick on channel, but the user's host does not correspond to the nick's host currently on channel. In this case the BOT will warn you, that there is already an user on BOT with same name as nick but with a different host, this is done in order to prevent you to give protection flags to a wrong person. If you are sure that the nick on channel is the same person as the BOT's current user - use the parameter "-now" to enforce the BOT to give acces to this nick. Another option in this case, which is more secure - you can ask the person to authorise
on BOT - in order to have the new host registered on BOT (+ to be recognised by BOT) & after that to give protection flags. In the case if BOT's user & nick on channel are two different persons - ask him to change the nick (the BOT will try to create an user with another name) & after this give him protection flags.$user
- user on BOT to give access.-deop
- as revenge the BOT will deop the protected user's offender (alias for !chattr $nick +P
- as revenge the BOT will ban the protected user's offender (alias for !chattr $nick +H
- the BOT will always autoop the protected user (alias for !chattr $nick +oa
- enforce the BOT to give protection flags when there is an user which host does not correspond to the curent nick on channel.