- the info to place in topic.-lock
- to lock the topic. If somebody changes the topic - the BOT will will restore the locked topic back. If the topic is changed by somebody with +m
flag - the BOT will remember the new topic as the default one, the old topic will be lost. The topic is considered locked till the moment you unlock it. To change a locked topic, there is no need to unlock & to lock it again, you can change directly the topic in channel (the BOT will remember it as the default one) or use the command !topic $text, the new topic will be considered as locked. Attention, the BOT has topic flood protection: if somebody changes the topic too often (and has no +m
acess) - it will be banned.-unlock
- to unlock the topic.-enforce
- to enforce the topic (equivalent to channel setting +enforcetopic
- information about topic, if locked or enforced, who was the last to change the topic & the time of change.